Skip to main content
What is a CNS?
Career & Education
Advocacy & Policy
News & Events
My NACNS Profile
Renew NACNS Membership
NACNS Event Registration
CNSI Fellows Program Guidelines
Speaker: Sharon D. Horner
Created in 2019, the CNSI Fellows Program recognizes clinical nurse specialists whose achievements and contributions advance the unique expertise and value the clinical nurse specialist contributes to healthcare as evidenced by the following:
1. Demonstrate leadership in the CNS role
2. Provide impactful CNS work
3. Increase the visibility of the CNS role
4. Promote the full scope of CNS practice
5. Conduct and disseminate data-driven or evidence-based projects to advance nursing science and improve outcomes
6. Disseminate knowledge about the CNS role and activities.
This nursing continuing professional development activity was approved by Montana Nurses Association, an accredited approver with distinction by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Structural Heart: Valvular Disease
NACNS 2022 Nominations Webinar
NACNS 2022 Nominations
President's Webinar to Kickoff CNS Recognition...
Elevator Speeches for the CNS